Have you been getting complaints from the neighbors or a landlord about excessive barking when you are at work?
Has your dog damaged things in your home or worst yet, been injured when you are gone?
Are you unable to leave your dog home alone for fear of what you may find when you get home?
You are not alone. Many pet owners have dogs with Separation Anxiety.
Separation Anxiety is a panic attack that your dog experiences when at home alone. Your dog truly believe that you are not coming back. Some dogs damage the door you leave from to try and get to you. The good news is that your dog can overcome Separation Anxiety and go on to be a calm dog when home alone. A peaceful solution is possible. I can help you get there.
A 1-hour live Zoom session for me to assess your dog’s behavior while you leave the house.
Discussion of my observations and next steps.
Separation Anxiety Training Program
- 4 Weekly 1-Hour Zoom Sessions
- 20 custom created daily trainings that are easy to follow and specifically created for your dog.
- Daily Support – Spreadsheet that we share and update following each training session.
- Separation Anxiety Foundation 4 Week Package fee is $600 paid prior to start date
- Peace of Mind for you and your dog
- Complete payment and book first Zoom session.